Platforme sur l'automatisation de la production et des processus
Key Account Sales Engineer
Due to its actual growth and as part of its expansion plan, WEG BENELUX is actively searching for a KEY ACCOUNT SALES ENGINEER.
- WEG BENELUX is part of a well-known Brazilian group which is active in the development and production of electrical motors and drives.
- Our company was founded in 1992 and is in charge of commercializing WEG products in Benelux
- You will be the first point of contact for our Key Account (technical and commercial)
- After an intensive training, you will expand the WEG relationship with the Key Account
- You can drive our Key Account to the most optimal solutions based our products
- You will be following closely market-evolutions and you will be in close contact with our factory for all products
- Your input can make the difference to develop dedicated products for our market
- You will be the local expert for our products towards the Key Account
- You are expected to be developing our Key Account on a high technical and commercial level.
- You have a master in technical studies such as electrics or electro-mechanics
- You have good knowledge in electrical motors and frequency drives
- You have a relevant experience in a commercial position in a technical environment
- You can build a network with people in different activities and in different functions (engineering, purchase, logistics, …)
- You are independent and enthusiast, but also a team player who can communicate easily with your contact persons and colleagues
- You are not afraid to do some pioneering on the market and to search actively for new technical opportunities for the Key Account
- You have good knowledge of English (written and spoken) as well as Dutch, French is seen as an advantage.
What can you expect from us?
- You will be part of an ambitious multi-national company with a high local added value
- You will be able to build long-term relationships with our Key Account active into the machine-building industry, engineering companies, …
- You will be working as an ambassador of WEG
- You will have autonomy and freedom for initiatives to explore new projects
- A full-time permanent contract
- Your salary will be in line with your skills and experience
- Additional extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance and eco vouchers)
- Bonus benefits
You wish to be part of our project?
- Do not hesitate to send us your resume on the following email address: email@example.com
- We invite you to find out more about our business by surfing on our website: www.weg.net/be