- WEG BENELUX is part of a well-known Brazilian brand which is active in the development and production of electric motors and drives.
- Our company was founded in 1992 and is in charge of commercializing WEG products in Benelux
- As Quality & Service Engineer specialized in motors, you will build long-term relationships with Key Accounts throughout Europe (but mainly situated in Flanders), with workshops, inspectors, internal teams and factories.
- You will be responsible for answering all technical requests, analyzing and writing technical as well as quality reports, editing offers for fixing and compliance.
- You will be responsible for carrying out occasional field visits for following up technical issues, warranty requests as well as services in general.
- You will be responsible for all the administrative follow up within the company.
- You have a Master or a Bachelor in electricity / electro-mechanics / mechanics or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems (ISO,…) and Quality Tools (FMEA,…)
- Knowledge of motors and/or frequency drives is a must
- You have a successful experience in a similar position as a technical analyst
- You can build a network from people in different activities in different functions (Engineering purchase, maintenance…)
- You are independent and enthusiast with strong communicative and organizational skills
- You have good knowledge of Dutch, English and French language.
- You have a good knowledge of Office tools.
What can you expect from us?
WEG offers you a function in an ambitious multinational team with a high local added value
Salary in line with candidates’ skills. Additional extra-legal advantages (such as meal and eco vouchers), hospital insurance, pension insurance and bonus system.
You wish to be part of our project?
- Do not hesitate to send us your resume on the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- We invite you to find out more about our business by surfing on our website : www.weg.net