Platform over productie- en procesautomatisering
Vacature | WEG Benelux – KEY ACCOUNT SALES ENGINEER
- WEG BENELUX is part of a well-known Brazilian group which is active in the development and production of electrical motors and drives.
- Our company was founded in 1992 and is in charge of commercializing WEG products in Benelux
- You will be the first point of contact for our Key Account (technical and commercial)
- After an intensive training, you will expand the WEG relationship with the Key Account
- You can drive our Key Account to the most optimal solutions based our products
- You will be following closely market-evolutions and you will be in close contact with our factory for all products
- Your input can make the difference to develop dedicated products for our market
- You will be the local expert for our products towards the Key Account
- You are expected to be developing our Key Account on a high technical and commercial level.
- You have a master in technical studies such as electrics or electro-mechanics
- You have good knowledge in electrical motors and frequency drives
- You have a relevant experience in a commercial position in a technical environment
- You can build a network with people in different activities and in different functions (engineering, purchase, logistics, …)
- You are independent and enthusiast, but also a team player who can communicate easily with your contact persons and colleagues
- You are not afraid to do some pioneering on the market and to search actively for new technical opportunities for the Key Account
- You have good knowledge of English (written and spoken) as well as Dutch, French is seen as an advantage.
What can you expect from us?
- You will be part of an ambitious multi-national company with a high local added value
- You will be able to build long-term relationships with our Key Account active into the machine-building industry, engineering companies, …
- You will be working as an ambassador of WEG
- You will have autonomy and freedom for initiatives to explore new projects
- A full-time permanent contract
- Your salary will be in line with your skills and experience
- Additional extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance and eco vouchers)
- Bonus benefits
You wish to be part of our project?
- Do not hesitate to send us your resume on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We invite you to find out more about our business by surfing on our website: www.weg.net/be